As an agency you can rest assured that not only are your candidates in expert hands but also that your organisation is protected. Being a member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales IMS subscribes to a mandatory set of regulations and codes to ensure we continuously deliver the highest level of compliance and professional service.
What can we do for you?
- Mentor your candidates with practical impartial guidance to enable them to choose the most efficient and compliant working arrangements.
- Provide an exemplary comprehensive service to the candidates which means they are taken care of in every aspect. By helping the candidate we help you.
- Help your candidates to optimise their income in the most suitable and compliant working arrangement.
- Offer transparent fee structures with no hidden costs.
- Deliver timely services to your candidates.
What else do we do for you?
- Conduct regular audits to ensure compliance.
- Fully understand the MSC legislation and Debt Transfer rules for your protection.
- Establish compliant and correct contracts for working arrangements for workers, subcontractors and clients vetted by employment law experts.
- Provide in-house expertise and services carrying out employment status and IR35 reviews (including contractual arrangements).
- Carry full and comprehensive insurance cover where appropriate.
- Offer fee structures that ensure candidates are on the most competitive market rates.
- Satisfy the Proceeds of Crime Act, Money
- Laundering Regulations and Home Office requirements including checks on clients’ identity, address and eligibility to work in the UK.
- Regularly reviewed Expenses Policies.
- Provide PAYE, NIC and CIS compliance and planning and other specialist Employment Tax services.