Benefit from the tax planning and managing options available as partners of your own Limited Liability Partnership. Contact Income Made Smart to help you understand requirements, responsibilities and the benefits of operating your business in an incorporated partnership.
If you are or want to be no more than two partners and employees of your LLP with no more than two invoices per week the standard tariff of fees will apply. In all cases you should contact us for the appropriate registration forms and non-standard tariff fees will be quoted on request.
- Self Assessment (Personal Tax Return)
- Formation and set up of Limited Liability Partnership
- Assistance with opening a business bank account
- 64-8 (Acting as the Partnership’s Agent)
- Registered Office service
- Annual Accounts incl. return & all statutory documents to
HMRC & Companies
- Tax and Partnership administration advice
- Accountant Reference letter (Visas, Mortgages, Tenancy)
- Annual Shuttle Return (Companies House fee excluded)
- Registration of PAYE scheme, PAYE/NI Calculation
- Preparation and filing of PAYE Returns (P60, P11D’s)
- Pay calculations
- Payslips & Dividend Vouchers (PDV)
- Statutory payments e.g. HMRC
Limited Liability Partnership Services and Fees Guide
1. Prepare documents to complete our LLP Know Your Client form
Aside from the standard information, we require proof of residence and proof of identity of which a passport and a utility bill respectively are sufficient documents.
2. Register by completing our LLP Know Your Client Form
You can complete our online LLP KYC form here.
3. We’ll contact you and complete any arrangements