Benefit from running your business. Contact IMS to help you understand requirements, responsibilities and the benefits of operating your own incorporated business.
Limited Company Services and Fees Guide
Limited Company Individual Services and Fees Guide
Fees for individual Limited Company services, VAT services and Flat Rate Scheme services.
If you are or want to be the sole shareholder, director and employee of your Company with no more than one invoice per week, and if you are sure you fall outside of IR35, you can complete the necessary registration forms and the standard tariff of fees will apply. In all other cases you should contact us for the appropriate registration form and fees will be quoted on request.
- Preparation of the Annual Accounts for submission to Companies House and HMRC
- Preparation of Corporation Tax computations and Returns to HMRC
- Registered Office and associated Company administrative services
- Registered Company Agent – dealing with HMRC on the Company’s behalf
- Set up of the Company’s PAYE scheme and calculation of PAYE liabilities, production of payslips, completion of the tax year end PAYE Returns (P11D’s, P60’s)
- Real Time Information (RTI) reporting
- Preparation of all statutory documents – including dividend vouchers
- Advice and guidance with making statutory payments
- Completion of Annual Shuttle Return to Companies House (£25 Companies House +VAT fee excluded)
- Dedicated Client Relationship Management Team
- Comprehensive guidance and support
How to register and get started
1. Prepare documents to complete our online registration process.
Gather scanned documentation for your proof of residence and proof of identity of which, a passport and a utility bill respectively are sufficient documents. A form P45 may also be required when completing the Decisions Form.
2. Register by completing our Limited Company forms
Start our completing Limited Company registration forms here.
3. Agree to our Terms and Conditions.
Again, this can also be done online as we use Adobe EchoSign, the highly regarded online ‘document signing’ solution.