IMS supports sole traders by providing accounting and tax services. If you are or want to be a sole trader and the only employee with no more than one invoice per week the standard tariff of fees will apply. In all cases you should contact us for the appropriate registration form and where applicable non-standard tariff fees will be quoted on request.

  • Self Assessment (Personal Tax Return)
  • Set up of Sole Trader
  • Assistance with opening a business bank account
  • 64-8 (Acting as the sole trader’s Agent)
  • Administrative Office
  • Annual Accounts
  • Tax and sole trader administration advice
  • Accountant Reference letter (Visas, Mortgages, Tenancy)
  • Annual Shuttle Return (Companies House fee excluded)
  • Registration of PAYE scheme, PAYE/NI Calculation
  • Preparation and filing of PAYE Returns (P60, P11D’s)
  • Invoicing
  • Pay calculations
  • Payslips & Dividend Vouchers (PDV)
  • Payroll
  • Statutory payments e.g. HMRC

Sole Trader Services and Fees Guide

All the sole trader’s requirements and tax returns, as listed below, are serviced for a weekly fee.

How to register and get started

1. Prepare documents to complete our Know Your Client (KYC) form

Aside from the standard information, we require proof of residence and proof of identity of which a passport and a utility bill respectively are sufficient documents.

2. Register by completing our KYC form

You can complete our online KYC form here.

3. We’ll contact you and complete any arrangements